Helping Couples to Repair, Restore, & Revitalize Their Relationships– a 16 lesson book by Seigel Bartley, PhD, LPC-S, CAMS-V; and Lynette Hoy, NCC, LCPC, CAMS-V
This curriculum includes:
— 16 Book/workbooks (16 lessons) for leader’s desiring to teach couples’ classes or groups.
— Leader’s Guide
— DVD & Power Point presentation
Most people believe that anger is a negative emotion from which no good can come. Many people think that anger should not be expressed and that such feelings are wrong. This expanded couple’s book and workbook explore the emotion of anger and how anger — which is part of the human experience –can be put to work for good. Includes practical skills, What If? scenarios, discussion questions for couples, an emphasis on Releasing Anger and Hostility through “heartfelt forgiveness” as taught in the Bible, nd the best anger management strategies for real relationship change!
• Triggers for Anger
• Anger’s Many Faces
• The Power of Anger
• What Is Good About Anger?
• Defusing Anger by Managing Stress
• Handling Anger Effectively
• Managing Conflict
• Turning Anger into Forgiveness
• When to Take a Break
• Effective Anger Management Strategies
• Emotional Intelligence
• Real Life Scenarios
• Changing Your Thinking & Self-Talk
• How to RELEASE Anger & Hostility in
• The RELEASE Technique
• Building Healthy & Successful Relationships
• Enjoying the Benefits of Good Anger