- Anger: friend or foe?
- The Process of Anger – it’s triggers
- What IS Good About Anger?
- Defusing Anger by Managing Stress
- Handling Anger Effectively
- Anger and Assertiveness
- Managing Conflict
- Turn Your Anger into Forgiveness
- When to Take a Time-Out
- Plan to Change Your Life by Changing Your Thinking
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence : Part One – Part Two: Building Successful Relationships
Inventories in Book:
- Anger Management Progress Report
- Anger Survey
- Assertiveness Inventory
- Empathy Inventory
Does your family have problems with anger and conflict? Do you find yourself as a parent sometimes exploding with anger or giving the ‘cold shoulder’? This series teaches each member how to maintain his/her cool and learn healthy ways of working through anger and conflict.
Includes the following resources which correspond to the What’s Good About Anger? Third Edition book/workbooks:
- 2 Adult 16-week combination book/workbooks for a general readership
- 2 Teen 16-week combination book/workbooks (ages 11-17) with creative projects and computer activities!
- 2 Children’s workbooks (12 weeks) for ages 7-11
- What’s Good About Anger? DVD with candid interviews!
- Parent’s 12 week Guide
Basic Family pack includes 2 adult book/workbooks, 2 teen book/workbooks and 2 children’s workbooks, one DVD with outlines. Additional workbooks can be ordered. Workbooks and Leader’s guide include questions for discussion, activities and role-plays.