What is the Anger Management Institute Shipping and Return policy for customers?
If you have questions about the curriculum or would like to preview a sample prior to ordering – please contact Lynette Hoy, NCC, LCPC, CAMS-V or call her directly at: 630.368.1880.
SHIPPING and RETURN POLICY:
SHIPPING: ALL products are shipped either by USPS (United States Postal Service), or UPS (United Parcel Service). USPS delivers to PO Box addresses. A shipping charge is added at the time of purchase. The shipments will include tracking numbers sent to the Anger Management Institute. Shipments damaged in transit are not the responsibility of Anger Management Institute. Please make claims to the carrier.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted only for some products for a period of 14 days from the order invoice date. There is a 15% restocking fee on all items. Refunds are evaluated according to condition of items returned.
Please note: Due to the nature of the Starter kits, Group curriculum with PDF files, power point presentations and some DVDs — we are unable to refund these products.
RETURN PERMISSION MUST BE REQUESTED.
1. Request should be made by emailing Lynettehoy@gmail.com
Please print out and enclose the email permission you receive from Lynette Hoy.
2. PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT are not the responsibility of the Anger Management Institute. Please make claims to the carrier.
RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY:
3. A copy of your INVOICE listing QUANTITY, TITLE, ORIGINAL INVOICE NUMBER and INVOICE DATE.
4. A copy of the email from Lynette Hoy:
RETURNS MUST BE NEW and BE UNOPENED:
5. You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled directly by the Anger Management Institute with permission from Lynette Hoy and within 14 days of purchase. There will be a 15% restocking fee on all items. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Returned products must arrive in excellent RESALABLE CONDITION. If they are not in excellent, resalable condition, the return will not be accepted and thus, refunds will not be granted.
Note: The Starter Kits are not refundable due to the copyrighted PDF files of assessments/inventories, power point presentations, court templates and DVDs. Group curriculum, PDF files of workbooks, power point presentations and some DVDs cannot be refunded.
New products which are returned with the original invoice and email permission from Lynette Hoy within 14 days of purchase will be credited with 85% of the invoice price minus any shipping fees.